I invest in promising subscription-based businesses
- I help develop, optimize and scale successful subscription businesses
- Sometimes I also invest in interesting companies that are wholly or partly based on a subscription business concept
- On this page you can see my criteria of investment, as well as which companies I have invested in
Get help creating a successful subscription business
Angel Investor investments
As an Angel Investor it happens that I not only invest my time but also my money in companies. I base my decision to invest in a business on the following criteria:
- It’s an online subscription-based business, preferably but not necessarily within e-commerce
- I see a large scaling and growth potential in the company
- It is a company that I believe I can move significantly with my knowledge and my competencies. I am only interested in investing “wise money”
- I find the products/services or the market interesting and fun to work with
- The company is already launched and sales have begun, so there is a proof of concept – there is actually a market for the products/services
- There is a person or a team behind the company who is super committed to running the business, who invests all their time and money in making the company a success and we have a good chemistry and the same high level of ambition
My current investments
A subscription business where for a low monthly amount you can get your car washed and cleaned as often as you want. The car is being cared for, and the customer repeatedly experiences the feeling of an almost new car.
An advantage club that conveys luxury baby clothes at 20-25% off the retail price in a 100% sustainable concept, where the clothes are reused by up to 4 families with children, after which it is given to different aid organizations.
An advantage club with the vision to bring creativity, presence and engagement back to the families with children. Every month sending out fun crafty boxes with diy projects to families with children aged 5-9 years old.
A ticketing app for sports clubs and festivals, which increases audience loyalty and creates additional sales. The company is in the process of internationalization with a focus on the German market in particular.
More information about my investments
Contact me, if you are interested in knowing more about my investments.
Meeting November 2018 with Christian Stadil, Naomi Gelman and Imran Rashid (Mr. SLUK) from Kreakassen.dk.